SOPHIE MARTIN : I am Paris • I am Fashion

Photographed and Edited by Cinthy Kwok. In collaboration with Sophie Paris . Lo and behold, here's a post of my first even...

Photographed and Edited by Cinthy Kwok. In collaboration with Sophie Paris.

Lo and behold, here's a post of my first event review! So on last Saturday, April 29th 2017, I was invited by MedanBeautyGram to Sophie Paris' branch opening in Medan. It was my first time ever, to be invited to a grand opening of a well-known brand (particularly in Indonesia). I have known this Sophie Brand since I was in junior high school, and it's such a honor for me to be invited and warmly welcomed in their branch opening in Medan.

As for the brand itself, Sophie Paris has grown into Asia's leading Fashion, Beauty, and Healthy Living company with a direct-selling system that gives a lot of people an equal chance to develop themselves and achieve better lives. What started in 1995 as a home-based handbag manufacturing business by its French founder and entrepreneur, Bruno Hasson (the guy in the last picture), is today a unique success story. Sophie Paris provides its Members and customers a wide range of genuine French-designed of bags, wallets, watches, accessories, cosmetics, shoes, garments, and healthy living products.

Enough for the story about Sophie Paris, now I'm going to tell about mine. The moment I arrived the store, I was warmly welcomed by the CEO, Mr. Hasson. He's a tall guy with great personalities and he's so friendly. I was amazed by the way he present his products to the customers himself, and the way he greet every customers. All the staffs of the Sophie Paris itself are friendly too. I am really thankful, for Sophie Paris and MedanBeautyGram to have invited me to such a great event. Coming home from this event, I was gifted a package that consists Sophie's newest catalog, bag and wallet, and cosmetics product. More review of the package will be up soon on the blog, I promise. So stay tune and bye!

x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This looks amazing girly!! Big Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was lots of fun. Thank you for visiting, Violette! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, Caitlin! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for paying a visit, Taislany! x

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images